Saturday, January 10, 2009

Focus

Dear Diary,

I know I have been absent from the day I wrote my memories of 2008, but I assure you of my comeback. I am focusing on what I find important and finally I've come to the realization that no one can tell me what to do. I will carve out my own path and my destiny.
I need to achieve something 'tangible' - have my accomplishments written in stone to not only prove my worthiness, but also make a promising future.
Only God knows the stress and the hard work I will have to face, but I am willing to do it. I am willing to shut those up who think are superior to me and have a saying on MY life.
Not anymore. I will find success. There is no time to relax, there is no time to waste and there is certainly no time to feel sorry for oneself. If one brings me down, I will fight back in a way that will only shape my future. I will surround myself with success and leave out those who mock, insult and disrespect.

For now, this short note shows you that you've always been in my heart and that I will try to be more loyal to you. I always need your "unsaid" support.


Love,
the renewed Naila

No comments: